Three Simple Steps
1. Choose a Virtual Provider
Learn more about each of the Virtual Visits providers below. Choose one of the two provider sites below to explore further and find the one that may best fit your needs.
2. Log In and Setup an Appointment
If you're visiting the provider group for the first time, you will need to register by providing information such as your name, date of birth, email address, health insurance, primary care physician, and pharmacy information. After you register, schedule your appointment. The wait may be 5 – 10 minutes.
3. See and Speak to a Provider
When it’s your turn in the queue, a secure and private video chat will start. The provider will discuss your symptoms, and if appropriate, the provider may write a prescription for you and have it sent right to your favorite pharmacy.
- Physicians can treat most common non-emergency medical conditions over video.
- Psychologists and psychiatrists can address non-emergency emotional or mental health issues.