Virtual Doctor Visits for Group Retiree members
Real doctors. Real care. Right now.
Not a Medicare member? Get started with Virtual Visits here.
When you don't feel well or when someone you love is sick, the last thing you want to do is sit in the doctor's waiting room. With Virtual Doctor Visits you can see and speak to a doctor online from your smartphone, tablet or computer 24/7, day or night.
Of course, Virtual Doctor Visits aren't for every situation and may not be available in all states.
Check before you choose.
- Bladder/Urinary tract infection
- Pink eye
- Seasonal flu
- Sinus problems
- Sore throat
- Quick assessment of severity
- And much more
Not good for
- Anything requiring a hands-on exam
- Anything requiring a test or X-ray
- Cancer or other complex conditions
- Chronic conditions
- International visits
- Sprains/Broken bones or injuries requiring bandaging
If you are experiencing a medical emergency you should seek appropriate emergency medical assistance such as calling "911."